• Matthew J. Beckman, 25, of 867 Case St. was arrested about 5:30 p.m. Saturday on a Morgan County warrant accusing him of failure to appear on a charge of leaving the scene of or failing to report an accident.
• Brandon C. Winder, 19, of 916 Railroad St. in Beardstown was arrested on charges of speeding, disobeying a stop sign, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving too fast for conditions and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after an accident about 12:42 a.m. Sunday on Kochs Lane in Meredosia.
Deputies said he was driving on the road and failed to stop at a stop sign at Toehead Road, went airborne and slid into a ditch, which caused the vehicle to again go airborne and into a field, where it rolled a number of times.
Winder and a passenger, an unidentified 15-year-old girl, were taken to Passavant Area Hospital. The girl was cited on a charge of violating curfew.
• Clifton L. Harris, 55, of 413 W. College Ave. was arrested about 9:30 p.m. Saturday on a possession of a controlled substance charge after police said he was found with a substance believed to be crack cocaine.
• Lisa M. Mortimer, 30, of 1360 Woods Lane was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 6:30 p.m. Saturday on a retail theft charge.
• Someone punctured a tire on a car parked in the 400 block of East College Avenue during the weekend, according to a report filed about 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
South Jacksonville Police
• Jay D. Rosenberger, 36, of 322 W. Pennsylvania St., South Jacksonville, was arrested about 7:40 p.m. Saturday on a charge of unlawful visitation interference.
• Ryan C. Large, 24, of Kampsville was arrested about 2:50 a.m. Sunday on a Greene County warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court.
• Nicole A. Edwards, age unknown, of Granite City was arrested about 1:30 p.m. Sunday on a Greene County warrant accusing her of failing to appear in court.
• Rachel R. Custer, 29, of White Hall turned herself in about 4 p.m. Friday on a Greene County arrest warrant accusing her of delivery of a controlled substance.
• Travis D. Newingham, 34, of Gillespie was arrested about 9:30 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of cannabis.
• Mario A. Fuentes, 28, of Roodhouse was arrested on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement warrant and a charge of possession of a fraudulent identification about 10 p.m. Friday.
White Hall Police
• Dusten A. Beavers, 26, of Davenport, Iowa, was arrested about 4 p.m. Friday on a Greene County warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court.
— Compiled by David C.L. Bauer