• Charles M. Reid, 59, of 118 Regents Estate Road was arrested about 10 p.m. Sunday at U.S. 67 and Morton Avenue on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use after a minor accident.
• Nathan P. Rich, 26, of Decatur was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 3:10 p.m. Monday on a warrant accusing him of failing to pay fines on a charge of illegal possession or transportation of alcohol.
• Sanna L. Cory, 29, of 15 North Ave., Beardstown, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Monday on a charge of domestic battery.
• An unknown explosive device damaged a mailbox in the 900 block of Lonergan Lane south of Jacksonville overnight Sunday.
• A 17-year-old boy was injured about 8 a.m. Monday in a two-vehicle accident in the 1200 block of North Diamond Street.
The boy, who was cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, was taken to Passavant Area Hospital for treatment of minor injuries, according to a police report. The teenager’s vehicle rear-ended a vehicle driven by Gwendolyn F. Busch, 38, of 429 S. East St.
• Brandon L. Smith, 32, of 346 Northwood Lane was arrested about 3 a.m. Monday after a traffic stop at South Clay Avenue and East Chambers Street. He was lodged in the Morgan County Jail on charges of driving on a revoked or suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Robert W. Brown, 52, address unknown, was arrested about 10:55 a.m. Monday on a Morgan County warrant accusing him of violating probation on a driving under the influence of alcohol charge.
• A resident of the 1200 block of Lincoln Avenue told police about 11:55 p.m. Sunday that someone stole cash and jewelry from his residence during the previous two days.
• Thorne M. Knisley, 24, of Galesburg was arrested about 11 p.m. Aug. 11 on charges of possession of cannabis, obstructing justice and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Harold G. Serrett Jr., 51, of Peoria was arrested about 10:15 p.m. Aug. 11 on charges of having no valid driver’s license, driving while license suspended or revoked, illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver, possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled or counterfeit substance and controlled substance trafficking.
• Michael A. Carll, 41, of Granite City was lodged in the Greene County Jail about 5:50 p.m. Sunday on charges of speeding, illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver and driving under the influence.
• Edmond Nickerson, 47, of Park Forest was arrested about 12:01 a.m. Sunday on a driving under the influence charge.
• Crystal A. Gilmore, 35, of Roodhouse was lodged in the Greene County Jail about 8:10 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
White Hall Police
• James A. Marciniak, 25, of Carrollton was arrested about 6:35 p.m. Friday on charges of driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• John F. Kessinger, 42, of White Hall was arrested about 6 p.m. Saturday on a Greene County arrest warrant accusing him of two counts of retail theft.
• Kayla N. Voyles, 22, of Winchester was arrested about 2 a.m. Monday on a battery charge.
• Clint A. Jones, 32, of Roodhouse was arrested about 3:40 a.m. Monday on a disorderly conduct charge.
— Compiled by David C.L. Bauer and Greg Olson