• Joey M. Rees, 54, of 102 Gardner Blvd., Woodson, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 1:40 a.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• Johnny L. Hamm, 20, of 419 S. Church St. suffered minor injuries about 10 p.m. Friday when the bicycle he was riding collided with a vehicle driven by Faith A. Bergman, 25, of 193 W. Michigan Ave., Apt. 3, at South Main Street and Morton Avenue.
No citations were issued.
• Alexandra L. Devine, 26, of 4 Eisenhower Drive, Unit B, was cited on a charge of following too closely after a two-vehicle accident at Church and West State streets about 2:55 p.m. Saturday.
No injuries were reported.
• Letricia S. Holeman, 31, of 441 S. Clay Ave. was arrested about 9:50 p.m. Friday on a Greene County warrant accusing her of failing to appear in court on a contempt of court charge.
• Police investigated three more reports of peanut butter being smeared on vehicles in the 500 block of Duncan Street, according to reports made Friday night.
• Fire caused minor damage to a one-car, unattached garage at 1031 Dayton St. early Saturday.
Jacksonville firefighters were called to the home of Kasey Keltner about 2:50 a.m. to extinguish the blaze, which has been deemed suspicious, according to a fire department report.
Firefighters were on the scene for about 40 minutes. Damage was confined to a small portion of the garage and some contents.
• Diana L. Stoops, 55, of Grafton was arrested about 4:30 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving while license revoked or suspended.
— Compiled by Greg Olson